an experiential journey
Body-Mind Centering® a somatic movement education
- Moving with curiosity and creative play with music, voice & touch.
- Engaging the whole person in self-expression and self-care.
- Exploring relationships to self and others, in time - space and in community.
- An approach to movement informed by anatomy, physiology, embryology & developmental principles.
- Developing self awareness & ease supporting movement choice.
- All levels welcome.
somatic movement applications
- https://ismeta.org/ , the International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association.
- https://babiesproject.org/, "an educational non-profit, offering developmental movement education for babies of all ages: infants, toddlers, parents, caregivers, adults and elders".